Maps |  Calendar

The CBE generally receives three types of request: requests for space, request for new construction or renovation, and request for the installation of artwork or a campus feature. Information about how these requests are typically handled, the type of information to include in your requests and a sample of each can be found on the three tabs above: Space Request, Construction, and Art/Features.

Requests for space, construction and/or art should be submitted via memorandum to the CBE Co-Chairs. Memorandum may be sent to Bettyann Zito, Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs, 1248 TAMU.


A photograph YMCA building (originally dedicated in 1915)  following renovations in 2010.

Site Map | Printable View | © 2008 - 2018 Texas A&M University | Sign In